Casey Stubbs is a 9 ½ year United States Army Veteran and married father of nine. He is an entrepreneur, a leader in his local church, and is a successful business owner and trader. Casey is dedicated to helping people from all walks of life fulfill their financial dreams, while also achieving financial freedom. Helping others is at the heart of all that drives Casey on a daily basis. In this episode of How To Trade It, Casey discusses his overall strategy for trading stocks, crypto, and forex in 2022. Join us as he elaborates on his plan for stock trading. You don’t want to miss it!@CaseyStubbs reveals his 2022 trading plan. Join us on this episode of How To Trade It to find out more! #CalmCash #TradingPlan #Calls #Puts #Stocks #Crypto #Forex Click To Tweet
Subscribe to How To Trade It
You’ll want to hear this episode if you are interested in…
- [00:35] How to triple your money and only trade 1 hour each week
- [01:28] Casey’s STOCK trading plan for 2022
- [09:59] What Casey means by “Rinse & Repeat”
- [15:37] How to avoid losing money
- [17:21] Casey’s profit maximizer
- [19:26] The BONUS maximizer!
This year, I plan to split my holdings, as follows: 40% Stocks, 40% Crypto, and 20% Forex. I will be choosing high-price stocks with growth potential or high-price stocks that are safe & secure. I will buy stocks in blocks of 100 shares, and then sell calls on them to generate weekly profits.
Every time you sell calls, buy more shares of the underlying stock! This is a sure-fire way to capitalize on slow, but consistent, growth. If you strategically choose the right companies, you can also passively add dividends to your yearly gains. Additionally, you can take your earnings from your credits, and buy calls for growth stocks. There is minimal risk because you are basically buying with bonus cash.
Resources & People Mentioned
- Are you interested in my 2022 Crypto or Forex Trading Plans? Send an email to: Business@TradingStrategyGuides.com
- Jerremy Newsome
- The Calm Cash app
- Send questions, comments, and podcast ideas to: Business@TradingStrategyGuides.com
Connect With Casey Stubbs
- Website: https://caseystubbs.com
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/TradingStrategyGuides
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/caseystubbs
- Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/caseystubbs
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TradingStrategyGuides
- LinkedIn: https://linkedin.com/in/caseystubbs
Subscribe to How To Trade It
Disclaimer: Trading carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. Before deciding to invest you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment. Therefore, you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts.