Casey Stubbs is a 9 ½ year United States Army Veteran and married father of nine. He is an entrepreneur, a leader in his local church, and is a successful business owner and trader. Casey is dedicated to helping people from all walks of life fulfill their financial dreams, while also achieving financial freedom. Helping others is at the heart of all that drives Casey on a daily basis. In this episode of How To Trade It, Casey shares his new venture into prop trading and how he can help YOU obtain a million dollar account. You don’t want to miss it! @CaseyStubbs knows that trading can be a lonely and emotional place, but it doesn’t have to stay that way. Join him on this episode of the How To Trade It podcast, to hear more! #StockMarket #Forex #Crypto #Coaching #PropTrading Click To Tweet
Subscribe to How To Trade It
You’ll want to hear this episode if you are interested in…
- [01:59] How to get a million dollar funded account to trade (Step 1)
- [06:15] The training behind the forward momentum (Step 2)
- [08:55] Accessing our tools and a demo account (Step 3)
- [11:30] Getting help with your trades (Step 4)
- [13:58] Taking a prop account assessment (Step 5)
- [20:30] Getting on The Waiting List!
The Journey Starts Here
Trading can be a lonely and emotional place, but it doesn’t have to stay that way. At Trading Strategy Guides, we believe that belonging to a community of like-minded traders is one of the keys to long-term success. We have worked diligently to create such an environment where traders can learn to be consistently profitable and are also willing to help others succeed in the process. Connecting people who have the same vision and goals has been instrumental in helping traders stay encouraged and motivated. Our exclusive community is a recipe for success.
Training, Training, and more Training!
Once you have connected to our community, the real work of education begins. We offer training videos on a variety of important topics. When you join us on this journey, you will learn critical strategies, market timing methods, risk management, how to have a healthy trading mindset, and much more. Whether you are a scalper or a swing trader, we’ve got you covered.
Practice Makes Progress
With access to our exclusive tools and a demo account, you get the luxury of practicing to the point of proficiency. Rest assured, you will never be alone on this journey! We will walk with you, review your trades, and make suggestions regarding improvement. We truly listen to our clients and take every suggestion into account when upgrading tools and products. We pride ourselves on having a 95% customer satisfaction rating, which is nearly unheard of in this industry.
The Wait is Almost Over
We are in the final stages of rolling out this new, multi-level prop trading program. If you are interested in joining us on the Million Dollar Journey, be sure to add your name and email to our coveted waiting list. That way, you won’t miss out on the opportunity of a lifetime!
Resources & People Mentioned
- Send questions, comments, and podcast ideas to: Business@TradingStrategyGuides.com
- Upcoming podcast guest: Jack Schwager, Author of Market Wizards
- The Speed of Unity by Rob Ketterling
- Get your name on The Waiting List! - Prop Trading
Connect With Casey Stubbs
- Website: https://caseystubbs.com
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/TradingStrategyGuides
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/caseystubbs
- Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/caseystubbs
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TradingStrategyGuides
- LinkedIn: https://linkedin.com/in/caseystubbs
Subscribe to How To Trade It
Disclaimer: Trading carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. Before deciding to invest you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment. Therefore, you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts.