Samantha LaDuc is the Founder of LaDucTrading.com and CIO at LaDuc Capital LLC. Samantha is known for timing major market inflection points in equities, commodities, bonds/rates, currencies and especially volatility. As a Macro-to-Micro analyst, educator and trader, Samantha makes her insights available to active traders and investors who want to minimize risk while seizing year-making opportunities. In this episode of How To Trade It, Samantha shares some areas of struggle, chats about volatility, sector rotation, and so much more. You don’t want to miss it!@SamanthaLaDuc takes an in-depth look at similarities and divergences between asset classes and then looks across a modality of studies. Tune into the How To Trade It podcast to hear more! #stocks #bonds #commodities #options #macro #micro… Click To Tweet
Subscribe to How To Trade It
You’ll want to hear this episode if you are interested in…
- [01:00] Intermarket analysis
- [03:01] Samantha’s triggers for trade entries
- [05:10] What sector rotation means
- [09:40] Indicators used to look at volatility
- [12:07] “Lawyering a trade”
- [24:40] Macro-the big picture
- [27:00] Samantha’s take on Bitcoin
While some traders lean toward fundamentals, others are technically bent. Samantha takes an in-depth look at similarities and divergences between asset classes and then looks across a modality of studies.
Samantha talks about institutional money flow - BIG money! She uses hourly, daily, and weekly time-frames on her charts, along with particular indicators, to help her identify when a trend has changed, signaling a time to get out or stay in. Price action is key when following a stock or asset class.
Lawyer a Trade
One of Samantha’s greatest assets is her adaptability. She starts with the big picture (macro) in mind, but is flexible enough to change her opinion as she drills down to the finer, more technical points (micro). She strives to look at each trade without an agenda or bias.
Samantha trades Bitcoin like a commodity. It has responded beautifully to technical analysis. But for her, the jury is still out on whether or not it will ever replace the dollar. So, for now, Samantha will continue to trade it...but not worship it.
Resources & People Mentioned
Connect with Samantha La Duc
- Website: https://laductrading.com/
- Institutions: https://laductradingedge.com
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/LaDucTradingChannel
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/laductrading
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/SamanthaLaDuc
- Twitter for Micro: https://twitter.com/LaDucTrading
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/samanthaladuc/
Connect With Casey Stubbs
- Website: https://caseystubbs.com
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/TradingStrategyGuides
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/caseystubbs
- Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/caseystubbs
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TradingStrategyGuides
- LinkedIn: https://linkedin.com/in/caseystubbs
Subscribe to How To Trade It
Disclaimer: Trading carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. Before deciding to invest you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment. Therefore, you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts.