Casey Stubbs is a 9 ½ year United States Army Veteran and married father of nine. He is an entrepreneur, a leader in his local church, and is a successful business owner and trader. Casey is dedicated to helping people from all walks of life fulfill their financial dreams, while also achieving financial freedom. Helping others is at the heart of all that drives Casey on a daily basis. In this episode of How To Trade It, Casey discusses his investing strategy as it relates to the crypto coin, Shiba Inu. You don’t want to miss it!@CaseyStubbs reminds us that according to the laws of supply and demand, something that is limited is more valuable than something that is unlimited. Join us on this episode of How To Trade It to find out more! #CalmCash #TradingPlan #Stocks… Click To Tweet
Subscribe to How To Trade It
You’ll want to hear this episode if you are interested in…
- [00:18] Why Casey thinks “Crypto is here to stay!”
- [03:33] His recent interest in Shiba Inu
- [05:30] What to do if you have no time to Day-Trade
- [07:10] Shib as a deflationary coin
- [11:15] The Shib Army
- [16:25] Risks involved
- [21:30] What “burning the Shib” means
Crypto is here to stay
In a recent interview, my guest and I were talking about the value of crypto, in general. It’s maturing as a market, and I believe it’s still in the early stages of growth. Currently, only about 4% are even investing in it. As time goes on, there will continue to be more uses for it. I don’t think it’s going away anytime soon.
According to the laws of supply and demand, something that is limited is more valuable than something that is unlimited. The great thing about Shiba Inu, is that it has a maximum supply…it’s LIMITED! It’s a ridiculous 4 quadrillion coins, but unlike the unlimited dollar, it is still a fixed amount. Due to “burning”, the value of Shiba Inu is actually increasing because the supply is purposely being decreased. As long as the demand for Shiba Inu continues to increase, the value will continue to increase as well.
Resources & People Mentioned
- Michael A. Gayed interview
- My Shiba Inu Trading Strategy
- The Calm Cash app
- Desire To Trade podcast interview with Jim Rogers
- Travis Johnson & the Royal Holding Company
- Stephen Cooper & Bigger Entertainment LLC
- Leave us a 5-Star Review!!!
- Send questions, comments, and podcast ideas to: Business@TradingStrategyGuides.com
Connect With Casey Stubbs
- Website: https://caseystubbs.com
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/TradingStrategyGuides
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/caseystubbs
- Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/caseystubbs
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TradingStrategyGuides
- LinkedIn: https://linkedin.com/in/caseystubbs
Subscribe to How To Trade It
Disclaimer: Trading carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. Before deciding to invest you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment. Therefore, you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts.