Fari Hamzei, Founder of Hamzei Analytics LLC, was named Stock Market Timer of the Decade. His strict upbringing and humble beginnings have shaped this dynamo into one of the greatest traders you will ever meet. Fari begged us to dispense with titles and accolades and would prefer to focus on experience and performance in the trading world. In this episode of How To Trade It, Fari shares how he got into trading, the importance of building relationships, and so much more. You don’t want to miss it!@HamzeiAnalytics believes that if you follow the money you will find success. Tune into this episode of the How To Trade It podcast with special guest, Fari Hamzei, to learn more. #bonds #futures #indices #MarketTiming #HamzeiAnalytics #SPX Click To Tweet
Subscribe to How To Trade It
You’ll want to hear this episode if you are interested in…
- [00:35] How the Silver Market Crash in the 80s propelled Fari into trading
- [05:00] Put-Call Ratios
- [09:00] How to see money flow
- [11:56] How determination is essential for life and trading
- [20:40] Investing in an index
- [21:03] The importance of having a mentor
- [38:20] Fari’s services and special discount for listeners
The Market is Crashing!
Advice from a good friend, on the day of a huge market crash in March of 1980, began a long and profitable career in trading. Fari had to scramble to even open up an account, but his determination paid off. In just six weeks, his account was up 30%!
Big shoes to fill
Fari Hamzei’s father pushed him to excellence. He never let him settle or become complacent. Money was a precious commodity, since they came to the USA with very little. Every penny was guarded and needed to be invested wisely. So Fari studied. He studied hard. He studied often. He surrounded himself with successful individuals and developed relationships, so that he could learn from the best of the best. He has cherished the lessons his father taught him, and he desires to keep the knowledge going, as he passes it on to other worthy students.
Investing beyond simple stocks
If you want to invest in an index, rather than just a single stock, you better make sure you understand the components.
The importance of having and being a mentor
After 40 years as a trader, Fari still has mentors, and is actively mentoring younger traders. He says that you need to choose a mentor that can change your life story. Fari believes that there is always someone better than you, so you would be wise to learn from them. And, he’s very selective about who he is willing to invest time and energy into because his own time is incredibly valuable and limited.
Resources & People Mentioned
- Proactive Market Timing: http://www.hamzeianalytics.com/Proactive_Market_Timing_H2TP_details.asp
- Master Traders: Strategies for Superior Returns from Today’s Top Traders
Connect with Fari Hamzei
- Website: https://www.hamzeianalytics.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/HamzeiAnalytics
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/farihamzei/
Connect With Casey Stubbs
- Website: https://caseystubbs.com
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/TradingStrategyGuides
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/caseystubbs
- Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/caseystubbs
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TradingStrategyGuides
- LinkedIn: https://linkedin.com/in/caseystubbs
Subscribe to How To Trade It
Disclaimer: Trading carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. Before deciding to invest you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment. Therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts.